Wow! It has been 2 weeks already, and time for the 12 week photo. My flat stomach is gone and now has a slight roundness to it. I am excited to say that now my baby is the size of a plum! Right now the baby is 2 and a half inches long and weighs only a half an ounce. Rya
n is excited that the baby has fingers and toes and the fingernails are starting to develop. I had a lot of fun last weekend going shopping with my mom for maternity clothes (even though it is hard trying them on right now when I don't really have a belly) We have our next doctor's appointment on Monday and I am really hoping to be able to hear the heartbeat. Stay tuned for the next letter!
n is excited that the baby has fingers and toes and the fingernails are starting to develop. I had a lot of fun last weekend going shopping with my mom for maternity clothes (even though it is hard trying them on right now when I don't really have a belly) We have our next doctor's appointment on Monday and I am really hoping to be able to hear the heartbeat. Stay tuned for the next letter!
You are quite possible the cutest pregnant lady i have ever seen :) Cant wait to rub your belly... if thats okay with you? :) Hope all is well and take care... Love and miss you both! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! The two of you will have so much fun. Enjoy being pregnant!
ReplyDelete