Ryan and I went to the 1st Doctor's appointment today! We were even able to do an ultrasound! The baby is only about an inch long, so still hard to see. Ryan is concerned from the picture that the baby's head is not connected to the body. I am sure it is just the angle we are looking at. We have been taking pictures of my belly every two weeks, and I think it is growing! So far the doctor says everything looks great!
6 Weeks
8 Weeks
10 Weeks
Ultrasound at 10 weeks. Baby is only an inch long, but you can see the arms. Ryan also thinks it looks like the head is not attached.
wow!! i just found your blog on ashley bigelow's....and figured out your pregnant!! how exciting :) congratulations! and you should have him/her just in time to tailgate for next year's football season..haha! kidding. very happy for you guys :)
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you guys! :) Cute belly pictures...welcome to the blog club! :)
ReplyDelete