Well, I do not know much about this blogging stuff, but here we go! I figured it would be a good time to start a blog so family and friends can keep up on what is going on in my life. In case you have not heard...Ryan and I are expecting a baby. Baby Linstromberg is due to arrive on August 12th, so right now that makes me 10 weeks along. We are very excited to be expanding our family, and can't wait for all the new experiences to come!
A little bit of an update on the rest of our lives...I graduated from physical therapy school in August of 2007, and have been working as a PT in an outpatient rehab clinic for the past year and a half. Ryan continues to work in public accounting as an auditor, and is in his 5th year. We live in South Bend, IN and enjoy living down the street from my family. We are also blessed to be able to spend lots of time with Ryan's family, who live a little over an hour away.
I guess that is all I have to say for now. Stay tuned to read more Letters from the Linstromberg's!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment