32 weeks, and the start of the 8th month! I am starting to feel ready to be done being pregnant. Last night after I got home from work I noticed that I no longer have ankles...that is cool! The swelling comes and goes in my hands and feet, and I can no longer wear my wedding rings. Last weekend Ryan bought me a replacement ring that was on clearance at Kohls (only $14 and it is beautiful) I'm sure he would have liked the real ring to only cost $14. I got myself a nice pair of Crocs to wear to work, since none of my other shoes fit.
I am starting to feel a lot better about the gestational diabetes. I think I have a better grasp on the diet, and my mom and I went to a diabetic education class this week. So far my blood sugars have been at levels that do not require me to take insulin, but the specialist keeps hinting that I probably will have to start insulin at some point. I am still really hoping I can just keep controlling things with my diet.
The rest of our nursery furniture came in last weekend! Ryan, my dad, and brother were lucky enough to get to put it all together. I am so excited about how everything turned out and I love the furniture. It is so much fun starting to get things ready for this baby!
woohoo, not much time left now!
ReplyDeletehope you don't mind i've been following your journey ... i wish you the best of luck!
You look beautiful Anna and so does the room... cant wait to meet baby Linstromberg! :) Love and miss you!
ReplyDelete