Only 6 more weeks!!! In some ways it seems like my pregnancy has gone really fast, and sometimes it feels like that past 8 months have taken FOREVER! At this point Ryan and I are ready to hold and meet this baby. The past week I have started to have extreme amounts of swelling in my feet and ankles. I am not enjoying the cankles, but I have started wearing compression socks at work and it really seems to be helping.

Over the weekend Ryan, my mom, and I traveled down to Evansville, IN to see all of Ryan's family. I am not going to lie, the 7 hour car ride each way was not fun, but we had a great time. Our reason for the trip was a baby shower with Ryan's extended family, and it was so good to see everyone. I especially want to thank Ann, Kellie, and Lisa for planning an amazing shower. We got some great gifts for the baby, and I am so thankful to everyone for their generosity!
You're almost there! Good luck!
ReplyDelete