It is hard to believe that Eli is already 2 months old, but at the same time it is hard to remember life without him. I am not sure what we used to do with all of our free time. Eli is getting so big, and is starting to get rolls on his thighs. Tomorrow we go to the doctor for his 2 month appointment. Wish us luck that his shots go well, and that I survive.


Eli is starting to smile, and hold his head up on his own. He is also doing great sleeping at night, and has even slept through the night a few times! Last night he went to bed at 10:30 and slept until 7am! I am hoping this will continue since I have to go back to work in 3 weeks. My plan is to go back to work part-time 28 hours/week.
he's so cute! i really love that second to last picture. :)
ReplyDelete