Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Little Houdini

So for the first 6 weeks, Eli has been sleeping upstairs in our bedroom in his Pack 'N Play. Last night I decided to try to have him sleep downstairs in his bedroom in the crib. Well, lets just say things did not go well, actually verging on horrible. I am hoping that things will improve, or I am going to be one tired lady. Apparently when Eli woke up this morning he no longer wanted to be swaddled. He seemed to have kicked out of the blanket, and almost out of his gown. This is how I found him...he was not very happy.

2 comments:

  1. WHOA! Little Eli is quite the magician... how the heck did he even get his outfit that far off? Amazing... your little pumpkin is a genius! :) Im buying him a rubics cube for xmas :) Hope all is well... Take care! Love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna-

    I think I am a bit late, but congrats on Eli. He is so precious and I LOVE the name! :)

    ReplyDelete