Just to give you an update on all the our friends that are (were) pregnant right now...since February 11 we know 12 babies that have been born! All seem to be doing great and I really enjoy seeing pictures of them and how much they change in a matter of weeks! There are still 11 more babies to come in the next several months!
This weekend was lots of fun, and I got to meet a couple of these new babies! On Saturday I got to see Amber at her Gold Canyon Candles open house! As an added bonus, Ashley and baby Audrey were there as well! Saturday night Ryan and I went to meet Blake Libey. Ryan got to test out his skills with the boppy pillow, and I think he is going to love it! 
Ryan, Blake, and the Boppy during the 30 minutes that Blake was not crying.
No comments:
Post a Comment