Thursday, April 9, 2009

22 Weeks!


Baby Linstromberg is 22 weeks! My belly is growing, and the baby is now kicking. It is a really awesome feeling, except when the baby thinks it is fun to kick my bladder. Ryan has been trying very hard to feel the baby kick, but the baby does not seem to be cooperating.

I am very excited about the birth of Blake Libey on Tuesday! Congratulations to Kamie and Justin, and I am thinking with a 10lb 5oz baby they skipped newborn and went straight to toddler!

It has also been a very sad week for me. On Wednesday morning my Grandma passed away. She was so excited about the baby, and I am so sad that she did not make it to August to meet her first great grandchild. My whole family had a wonderful time celebrating her 90th birthday in December. Her birthday was the last time I was able to see her, and it was such a blessing that we had an excellent visit. I will be leaving in the morning to drive with my family to Ohio for the funeral. She will be greatly missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment