.JPG)
Baby Linstromberg is now 18 weeks, and we have started our 5th month. We are almost half way there! The baby is now the size of a sweet potato and is 5.5 inches long. This has been a very busy week. On Wednesday I had an EKG and some blood work done since my heart rate has been too high. All the tests came back normal, so I guess my body is just busy pumping lots of blood to the baby. Also on Wednesday we went to the hospital for our ultrasound. We made it very clear that we did not want to know the sex of the baby, so every time the ultrasound tech was near "that region" she would tell us to look away. It was a lot more fun than the last ultrasound since it actually looks like a baby now. We keep going back and forth about whether the baby is a boy or a girl. The baby's heart rate was 137bpm...so if you think that is an accurate test then I guess we will be having a boy. We will be so happy with a boy or a girl, I am just hoping for a healthy baby that is not 9 pounds like all my friends seem to be having lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment